All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- $57.50 for a meal for two, valid Sunday-Thursday (up to a $92 value)
- $115 for a meal for four, valid Sunday -Thursday (up to a $184 value)
- $65.50 for a meal for two, valid any day (up to a $92 value)
- $130 for a meal for four, valid any day (up to a $184 value)
Meals includes the following per couple:
- One appetizer (up to an $12 value)
- Two entrees (up to a $30 value each)
- Two glasses of wine (up to a $10 value each)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Reservation required. BYOB prohibited. Not valid on federal holidays. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 30 days. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid with other offers or promotions. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About Christopher Martin's Restaurant and Pub
A combination corner bar and haute cuisine restaurant, Christopher Martin's Restaurant and Pub keeps it local with cheeses from Colchester, ice cream from Milford, beef from Barkhamsted, and beers poured right behind the bar. A neighborhood fixture for more than a quarter century, the eatery's seasonal menus reflect their commitment to freshness and their unflagging creativity. Whether splitting orders of butternut-squash ravioli or creamy goat-cheese medallions in the dining room or clinking glasses of local brews over seafood pot stickers in the pub area, guests get a flavorful taste of New England living.