Going out to a restaurant with your family is a great way to catch up and an even better way to prove to your parents that you've finally learned to eat without screaming between bites. Reveal the new you with this Groupon.
Choose from Four Options
- $39 for a dinner for two, redeemable Sunday–Thursday (up to a $82 value)
- $49 for a dinner for two, redeemable any day (up to a $82 value)
- $79 for a dinner for four, redeemable Sunday–Thursday (up to a $164 value)
- $89 for a dinner for four, redeemable any day (up to a $164 value)
Dinner includes the following per couple:
- One appetizer (up to an $11 value)
- Two entrees (up to a $28 value each)
- Two glasses of wine (up to a $7.50 value each)
Click here to view the complete dinner menu.
Christopher Martin's Restaurant and Pub
A combination corner bar and haute cuisine restaurant, Christopher Martin's Restaurant and Pub keeps it local with cheeses from Colchester, ice cream from Milford, beef from Barkhamsted, and beers poured right behind the bar. A neighborhood fixture for more than a quarter century, the eatery's seasonal menus reflect their commitment to freshness and their unflagging creativity. Whether splitting orders of butternut-squash ravioli or creamy goat-cheese medallions in the dining room or clinking glasses of local brews over seafood pot stickers in the pub area, guests get a flavorful taste of New England living.
What some people are buzzing about:
91% of 573 customers recommend
“The pan seared scallops are fantastic!!”
“Really enjoyed their salmon special. ”