All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Going out to a restaurant with your family is a great way to catch up and an even better way to prove to your parents that you’ve finally learned to eat without screaming between bites. Reveal the new you with this Groupon.
Choose from Four Options
- $46 for a dinner for two, redeemable Sunday–Thursday (up to a $92 value)
- $55 for a dinner for two, redeemable any day (up to a $92 value)
- $92 for a dinner for four, redeemable Sunday–Thursday (up to a $184 value)
- $110 for a dinner for four, redeemable any day (up to a $184 value)
Dinner includes the following per couple:
- One appetizer (up to an $12 value)
- Two entrees (up to a $30 value each)
- Two glasses of wine (up to a $10 value each)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. BYOB prohibited. Reservation required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Christopher Martin's Restaurant and Pub
A combination corner bar and haute cuisine restaurant, Christopher Martin's Restaurant and Pub keeps it local with cheeses from Colchester, ice cream from Milford, beef from Barkhamsted, and beers poured right behind the bar. A neighborhood fixture for more than a quarter century, the eatery's seasonal menus reflect their commitment to freshness and their unflagging creativity. Whether splitting orders of butternut-squash ravioli or creamy goat-cheese medallions in the dining room or clinking glasses of local brews over seafood pot stickers in the pub area, guests get a flavorful taste of New England living.