All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Fine-dining establishments give you options, such as soup or salad, and silver platter or wax-paper-lined top hat. Celebrate good taste with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $89 for an upscale American dinner for two (up to a $195 value)
- $169 for an upscale American dinner for four (up to a $390 value)<p>
Each dinner includes the following per pair:
- Two martinis or cocktails (up to a $10.50 value each)
- Two appetizers, such as roasted butternut-squash ravioli (up to a $15 value)
- Two soups or salads (up to a $10 value each)
- Two entrees, such as braised short ribs (up to a $30 value each)
- Two desserts (up to a $9.50 value each)
- One bottle of Monterey County wine (up to a $45 value)
- See sample appetizer and dinner menus<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per table. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Valid only Sunday through Thursday. Reservation required; must call. Not valid for online reservations. Not valid 8/13-8/19. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Christopher’s On Lincoln
Upon seeing a restaurant menu dotted with wild mushrooms, fresh Idaho trout, and market berries, many people's first thought is, "I should not have worn shorts." Chef Christopher J. Caul doesn't mind, though. The head chef of Christopher’s On Lincoln prefers a casual vibe and welcomes t-shirts as warmly as he does tuxedos splotched with caviar. Love of good food is the great equalizer at Christopher's on Lincoln.
As the first traces of dusk streak the Carmel sky, Chef Christopher applies his 30 years of culinary know-how and almost none of his high-school algebra to a selection of seasonal ingredients grown along the Central Coast. Appetizers of salmon might get cured with tequila and lime, while rock-shrimp risotto might be crowned with chile rellenos crusted in cornmeal. Taste buds can often detect a hint of brandy seared into entrees of braised New Zealand lamb shanks and Muscovy duck breasts. If the flavor of the zinfandel mint jus proves too subtle, diners can up the dosage with wines from Monterey County, as well as some of Chef Christopher's favorites from across the state.