All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Poetry would be comprised entirely of haikus and sonnets dedicated to cheesecakes and pastries if poets didn't devour their idyllic subjects before having a chance to write. Say what meter and rhythm cannot with today’s Groupon to Christy’s NY Cheesecake bakery in Wellington. The baking buffs at Christy's handcraft a variety of tasty desserts using fresh and flavorful ingredients. Celebrate the happy marriage of cake and cheese with a 7” circle dressed in one of the following flavors:
- Plain ($11.95)
- Chocolate chip ($12.95)
- Mango ($12.95)
- Raspberry swirl ($12.95)
- Chocolate marble ($12.95)
- Turtle with chocolate, caramel, and pecan topping ($13.95)
- Pre-sliced variety ($12.95)
- Tri-colored with strawberry, blueberry, and pineapple topping ($13.95)
- Fruit topped with strawberry, blueberry, cherry, or pineapple ($13.95)
- [Christina] Waters said she is both health conscious and locally minded. She uses no preservatives or artificial sweeteners. Instead, she uses Florida sugar, local honey and buys locally grown produce as much as possible at farmers markets. – Lauren Miró, Town-Crier
- My personal favorite are her cheese cake fruit torts! She, hands down has the best cheese cake in town! – Lynne V. Insider Pages
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 3, 2011. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person. No cash back. Not valid with other offers. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.