In Chinese, Chuan means flowing water which inspires introspection as visitors embark upon a journey to balance the mind, body and soul
About This Deal
Chuan Spa at The Langham Huntington is temporarily closed due to COVID-19 and will reopen once the restrictions have been lifted.
- Each Spa Day Package also includes:
- One glass of champagne on the day of treatment
- Access to the gym, fitness classes, and spa amenities like the crystal sauna on the day of treatment
- 15% off same-day spa retail purchases
- Discounted valet parking available for $8
- The Spa Day Pass includes access to:
- Spa fitness center
- Spa fitness classes (excluding pilates reformer)
- Spa hot tub
- Spa sauna
- Spa steam room
- Relaxation lounge in spa
- Discounted $8 valet parking
- Learn more about what to expect at a massage
- Learn more about the different types of massages
- All Spa Day packages available for Monday–Thursday booking
Chuan Spa at The Langham Huntington’s COVID-19 Precautions
- The facility is currently closed to COVID-19 and will reopen once these restrictions have been lifted
- Note that state and local guidelines are changing regularly. Please check huan Spa at The Langham Huntington’s website or contact them for their latest guidelines.
Need To Know
About Chuan Spa at The Langham Huntington
Chuan Spa is set within Pasadena's iconic Langham Huntington hotel, at the foot of the majestic San Gabriel Mountains National Monument. The spa's surroundings embody both luxury and tranquility, and that serene opulence extends to the spa itself. Because the spa's treatments are guided by traditional Chinese medicine's five Wu Xing elements, guests begin their visit in the Contemplation Lounge, where they identify their element of the day. Clients then indulge in holistic spa therapies designed with that element in mind. Read on to learn about a few of the signature massage treatments:
- Balancing: The ancient art of acupressure is central to this massage, paired with private-label blended oils to release muscle tension and promote healing.
- Bamboo: This healing bodywork session employs bamboo to reenergize the mind, body, and spirit by alleviating sore muscles, improving circulation, and aiding in detoxification.
- Stone therapy: Hot and cold stones represent the yin and yang energies in this therapeutic massage. The former helps boost circulation and improve the immune system, and the latter promotes healing and increases mental alertness.