In Chinese, Chuan means flowing water which inspires introspection as visitors embark upon a journey to balance the mind, body and soul
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Spa Day Packages with choice of:
- Deep conditioning treatment and haircut
- Classic manicure and pedicure
- 50-minute Swedish massage or 50-minute natural beauty facial
- 50-minute Swedish massage and 50-minute natural beauty facial
- Spa Day Pass with access to fitness center, fitness classes, hot tub, sauna, and steam room
Each Spa Day Package also includes:
- One glass of champagne on the day of treatment
- Access to the gym, fitness classes, and spa amenities like the crystal sauna on the day of treatment
- 15% off same-day spa retail purchases
- Discounted valet parking available for $8
The Spa Day Pass includes access to:
- Spa fitness center
- Spa fitness classes (excluding pilates reformer)
- Spa hot tub
- Spa sauna
- Spa steam room
- Relaxation lounge in spa
Discounted $8 valet parking
- Learn more about what to expect at a massage
- Learn more about the different types of massages
- Additional fee for gel removal. Gel nail polish can be applied for an additional fee.
- All Spa Day packages available for Monday–Thursday booking
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Not valid on federal holidays. Appointment required. Not valid on December 22-January 2, February 8-19, Mother’s Day Week, and June 30-July 8. Additional fee for gel removal. Gel nail polish can be applied for an additional fee; must mention at time of booking to accommodate additional time. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). Must use promotional value in 1 visit(s). Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Chuan Spa at The Langham Huntington
Chuan Spa is set within Pasadena's iconic Langham Huntington hotel, at the foot of the majestic San Gabriel Mountains National Monument. The spa's surroundings embody both luxury and tranquility, and that serene opulence extends to the spa itself. Because the spa's treatments are guided by traditional Chinese medicine's five Wu Xing elements, guests begin their visit in the Contemplation Lounge, where they identify their element of the day. Clients then indulge in holistic spa therapies designed with that element in mind. Read on to learn about a few of the signature massage treatments:
- Balancing: The ancient art of acupressure is central to this massage, paired with private-label blended oils to release muscle tension and promote healing.
- Bamboo: This healing bodywork session employs bamboo to reenergize the mind, body, and spirit by alleviating sore muscles, improving circulation, and aiding in detoxification.
- Stone therapy: Hot and cold stones represent the yin and yang energies in this therapeutic massage. The former helps boost circulation and improve the immune system, and the latter promotes healing and increases mental alertness.