All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $55 for 18 holes of golf for two at Chuck Corica Golf Center in Alameda
- Tee off at one of two courses
- Earl Fry course offers lush greens, tree-lined fairways, and 13 water-in-play-holes
- Opt for the European-links style Jack Clark course with its rolling windswept fairways, large greens, and sandy waste areas
- Challenge golf buddy, co-worker, or other to 18 holes of golf on weekday or weekend ($30–$40)
- Includes golf-cart rental ($15)
- Convenient online tee-time scheduling
- Course open from sunrise to sunset weekdays, and from 12 p.m. on weekends
Yelpers give the Alameda Chuck Gorica Golf Center a 3.5-star average. > * Had a fun day playing in the wind. Very forgiving course as it is wide open. Can’t wait to come back. – Joe P. > * Plain and simple. The course is well done and great people run this place, so, it feels great to golf here! – decoux m.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 29, 2011. Amount paid never expires. Limit 5 per person. Reservation required. Not valid for single play, must have 2 people to redeem. Valid only after 12pm on Sat., Sun. and holidays. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Alameda Chuck Corica Golf Complex
If the trees that line the emerald greens of Alameda Chuck Corica Golf Complex's Earl Fry golf course could talk, they might regale golfers with anecdotes that date back to 1929—that's how long golfers have been playing its 18 water-hazard-strewn holes. But this historic parkland course isn't the only place guests can practice their swing.
Between the European-style links of the nearby Jack Clark golf course and the nine greens of the Mif Albright par-3 course, the facility hosts a total of 45 holes, making it one of the largest golf complexes in the East Bay. A lighted driving range, recently opened short-game practice area, and copious opportunities for pro lessons and leagues complete the package.