All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
The human body, unlike raisins, white wine, and the wit of Oscar Wilde, isn’t meant to be dry. Return to the watery norm with this Groupon. ####Choose Between Two Options
$30 for a river-tubing outing for two (up to a $59.50 total value)
- Two tubes with bottoms (up to a $14 value each)
- One cooler tube (a $15 value)
- Two all-day shuttle passes (a $7 value each)
- Two river management fees (a $1.25 value each)<p>
$58 for a river-tubing outing for four (up to a $119 total value)
- Four tubes with bottoms (up to a $14 value each)
- One double or two single cooler tubes (up to a $30 value)
- Four all-day shuttle passes (a $7 value each)
- Four river management fees (a $1.25 value each)<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 15, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Valid only for option purchased. Must sign waiver. Subject to weather. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Chuck's Tubes
Chuck's Tubes' team sends their customers on laid-back journeys down the Comal River's tree-lined waterways. Their inflatable vessels—which can also accommodate coolers and nonrobotic dogs—float down the river as it winds through the city of New Braunfels. Once tubers reach the end of their journey, a shuttle ferries them back to the launch point. At Chuck's Tubes' headquarters, staff members help visitors understand maps of the Comal River and that tubes don't actually taste like donuts.