The human body, unlike raisins, white wine, and the wit of Oscar Wilde, isn’t meant to be dry. Return to the watery norm with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$30 for a river-tubing outing for two (up to a $61.50 total value)
- Two tubes with bottoms (up to a $15 value each)
- One cooler tube (a $15 value)
- Two all-day shuttle passes (a $7 value each)
- Two river-management fees (a $1.25 value each)<p>
$58 for a river-tubing outing for four (up to a $123 total value)
- Four tubes with bottoms (up to a $15 value each)
- One double or two single cooler tubes (up to a $30 value)
- Four all-day shuttle passes (a $7 value each)
- Four river-management fees (a $1.25 value each)<p>
Chuck's Tubes' team sends their customers on laid-back journeys down the Comal River's tree-lined waterways. Their inflatable vessels—which can also accommodate coolers and nonrobotic dogs—float down the river as it winds through the city of New Braunfels. Once tubers reach the end of their journey, a shuttle ferries them back to the launch point for another trip down the river. At Chuck's Tubes' headquarters, staff members help visitors understand maps of the Comal River and that tubes don't actually taste like donuts.
93% of 511 customers recommend
“Great folks who provide great customer service! Would definitely us them again!!!! Make sure you have some shoes as you have to walk down to the river”
“First time ever visiting Chucks and I will definitely be back again. Friendly staff, reasonable pricing. The tubes are quality and I had no issues checking in or out.”