All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- One General Admission Ticket for the Long Beach Beer & Oyster Festival on April 15
- Two General Admission Ticket for the Long Beach Beer & Oyster Festival on April 15
- VIP Admission for One for the Long Beach Beer & Oyster Festival on April 15
- VIP Admission for Two for the Long Beach Beer & Oyster Festival on April 15
The Long Beach Beer & Oyster Festival takes place on April 15, at Shoreline Aquatic Park. General admission gets you a commemorative tasting cup and unlimited beer tastings from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. VIP admission gets you a pretzel necklace, the tasting cup, and unlimited beer and mimosa tastings from 12 p.m. to 4 p.m. Both entry options include access to all oyster vendors and gourmet food trucks where food will be available for purchase. The festival, which ends at 6 p.m., also features a performance from E.N. Young & Imperial Sound as well as other local bands and DJs.
Long Beach Beer & Oyster Festival
The Long Beach Beer & Oyster Festival celebrates the three things that matter most in life: craft beer, great food, and live music. Here’s a guide to what to expect:
- The Food: Fresh oysters and a variety of gourmet food trucks will be available for purchase
- The Beers: Sudsy craft delights from some of the region’s best brewmasters
- The Location: Participants can traipse along the grassy and gorgeous Shoreline Aquatic Park while flaunting their delicious oysters and beers in front of the hungry lighthouse keeper.
- The Entertainment: Live music from E.N. Young & Imperial Sound, rides, and games of giant Jenga, ladder ball, and cornhole
- The Good Cause: Proceeds help support a local community project for education
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 16, 2017. Amount paid never expires. Limit 5 per person, may buy 5 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Online registration required. Customers will be responsible for sales tax at the time of checkout. Only valid for Long Beach Craft Beer & Oyster Festival. Parking available at the Pike parking structure. Food is not included with admission. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.