All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your Groupon voucher to complete redemption.
Every purchase will also receive pretzel necklace before boarding onto the boat.
Choose from Four Options
- $36.50 for one general admission ticket on November 19, 2016 ($120 value)
- $72 for two general admission tickets on November 19, 2016 ($240 value)
- $36.50 for one general admission ticket on December 10, 2016 ($120 value)
- $72 for two general admission tickets on December 10, 2016 ($240 value)
Long Beach Craft Beer Cruise
Chuggin Brews invites beer lovers to board the Catalina King for the Long Beach Craft Beer Cruise. Whether guests are seeking to explore new brews or simply enjoy an evening of fun, the indoor and outdoor event has plenty to offer.
- The schedule: Attendees can check in between 5:30 p.m. and 6 p.m. The yacht sets sail and pouring begins at 6:30 p.m., with the cruise returning at 9:30 p.m.
- The beer: Bartenders pour unlimited tastings of ales and lagers from local and regional breweries including Lagunitas Brewing Company.
- The food: To satisfy their appetites for food, guests can venture up to the top of the triple-decker ship for flavorful tacos made by Chef Hector.
- The entertainment: In addition to enjoying craft beers and tacos and taking in views of Long Beach’s coastline, a local DJ will be spinning tunes.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Valid only for option purchased. Online registration required. Check in time from 5:30pm – 6:00pm. Ship sails at 6:30pm & Return at 9:30pm. Suggested parking at Queen Mary's parking lot for $10. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.