Like hearts, wineglasses are fragile, full of goodness, and frequently broken. Live life to the brim with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $29 for a wine-pairing class with tapas or cheese for one (a $60 value)
- $49 for a wine-pairing class with tapas or cheese for two (a $120 value)<p>
Wine is not included in the value of this Groupon; it is an extra $1 per person.<p>
Classes take place on Tuesdays from 2 p.m. to 4 p.m. or 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. Extra classes may be added, but the current dates are:
- September 18 – tapas-and-wine classes
- October 9 – cheese-and-wine classes
- October 23 – tapas-and-wine classes
- November 6 – cheese-and-wine classes
- November 13 – tapas-and-wine classes<p>
Churchill’s British Restaurant & Pub
Past flickering lanterns and an outdoor patio, heavy wooden rafters and a crackling fireplace give Churchill’s British Restaurant & Pub a downright Dickensian feel. From behind the wooden bar, bartenders sling an impressive collection of drinks, including 13 specialty cocktails, nine beers on tap, and 20 kinds of scotch. Complementing the suds and sips are classic British pub offerings such as bangers and mash and shepherd’s pie, alongside American eats, including meatloaf and chicken tenders that have declared their independence from the rest of the bird. Underneath hanging beer steins and a massive Union Jack, guests can lounge on leather sofas or pleasantly worn wooden chairs as soccer matches flicker on TV screens. When there’s not a match on, pub-goers can play darts or pool in the game room, listen to live rock and bagpipe music, or play trivia on Wednesday nights.