A fried chicken grab-and-go serves up drumsticks extra spicy with jalapeños
About Church's Chicken
When George W. Church Sr. opened a San Antonio fried chicken stand in 1952, he knew the secret to success was going bold. That's why the very first side dish he ever offered was a serving of fiery jalapeño peppers, and that's why the company is still slinging white and dark meat more than 60 years later.
Today, those same jalapeños can be squeezed over extra spicy drumsticks, perfect for those with a blazing hot palate or steam engine that's all out of fuel. Other side dishes include succulent fried okra, corn on the cob, and baked mac 'n' cheese, helping to make any visit to Church's feel like a backyard barbecue.
The restaurant is also constantly updating its menu with new takes on fried chicken sandwiches, such as a flaming-hot buffalo-chicken sandwich and a crispy, buttery Big Tex, served on texas toast with a layer of tangy pickles.
The Fine Print
- Cash back is calculated on total bill after tip
- Deal expires 30 days after claimed, but Groupon may re-claim the deal for you
- Cash back is awarded in form of statement credits
- Online orders placed through third-parties are not eligible for cash back
- Most cards are eligible for cash back. See FAQ for details
- For debit cards, select "credit" when you pay. Not all debit purchases may qualify for cash back
- Deal can be used multiple times until it expires
- Deal is subject to Groupon+ Deals Terms
- Enrollment in Groupon+ required. Eligible card will be linked to all Groupon+ participating merchants
What You'll Get
How to use this deal:
- Claim this deal by linking it to your eligible credit cards
- Pay for qualifying purchases at the merchant with a linked card
- Cash back rewards will be credited to your card statement within a few days