All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed August 22, 2015
Reviewed July 22, 2015
Reviewed May 28, 2015
What You'll Get
Like cars, human beings require occasional corrective bodywork, custom finishing, and fresh coats of wax to avoid being towed away and crushed into a cube. Keep your chassis classy with today's Groupon at Ciao Bella Salone in East Longmeadow. Choose from three options:
- For $99, you get a keratin conditioning hair treatment (up to a $250 value).
- For $40, you get a deluxe facial (an $85 value).
- For $20, you get a manicure and pedicure (a $45 value).
This bright, casual salon studio refinishes faces, spruces up skin, and excises split ends with its masterful team of style soothsayers. Overtaxed tresses go from serpentine to straight with a formaldehyde-free keratin treatment. This solution restocks locks with naturally occurring proteins to protect each strand's molecular structure and self-esteem with a careful combination of collagen and compliments. After a flat-iron finishing, follicles remain straight and glossy with results that can last up to four months. Chins, cheeks, and unicorn facial tattoos are buffed and brightened with a deluxe facial performed by a Paris-trained skincare specialist. Each treatment is individually tailored to even out troublesome territories and includes a deep enzyme exfoliation and an extended facial massage to soothe pores. Feral fingers and toes acquire appendage etiquette from experienced talon tamers who calm cuticles, shape nails, and finish each transformation with a radiant polish.
Six InsiderPagers award Ciao Bella Salone a perfect five-star rating:
- What a great salon! Brand new, clean and a friendly staff. Offers pretty much everything that you could need. – domenic s.
- ABSOLUTELY GREAT SALON! World class salon styles and service without the high price tags. They offer everything from spray tanning, to nails to hair. Not to mention, their wide variety of hair stylists in terms of age, gender and specialty really allows ANYONE to get service here. :) I highly recommend this salon. – mia m.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 6, 2011. Amount paid never expires. Limit 3 per person, may buy multiple as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. By appointment only. Subject to availability. Tax and gratuity not included. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.