Noninvasive cold laser helps to slim inches from waistline, hips, and thighs with little to no downtime
Groupon Customer Reviews
About This Deal
- Patients lie comfortably beneath the Zerona device, which simultaneously targets fat deposits in the waist, hips, and thighs with a cold laser, which perforates the fat cells and allows the contents to be metabolized through exercise and the body's lymphatic system.
- The Zerona Z6 is the first FDA approved laser for full body
- Expected results: patients lose 3.72 inches on average (individual results may vary)
- Equipment: Erchonia Zerona Z6 laser
- Recovery time: no downtime
- Zerona laser has been proven to work through four double-blind, randomized, multi-site, and placebo-controlled clinical trials.
ERCHONIA® Zerona-Z6 Laser
Patients lie comfortably beneath the Zerona device, which simultaneously targets fat in desired areas with a cold laser, which perforates the fat cells and allows the contents to be metabolized through the body’s lymphatic system.
The ERCHONIA® Zerona-Z6 Laser is specially designed for use during non-invasive body contouring (ZERONA®). The Zerona-Z6 Laser is applied externally and has proven through four double-blind clinical trials to emulsify adipose tissue.
Zerona-Z6 is a new body-sculpting procedure designed to target fat and contour the body without invasive surgery. Zerona-Z6 unlike other procedures, allows the client to continue their daily activities without interruptions from surgery, pain, wounds or garments. Zerona-Z6 works by utilizing the Erchonia’s patented low level laser technology to emulsify adipose tissue which then releases into the interstitial space. Our bodies remove the fat from the area and transport the fat from through the lymphatic system creating a slimming effect. The Zerona-Z6 was proven through a double-blind, randomized, multi-site, and placebo controlled study in which clients averaged a loss of 3.72* inches compared to the placebo group that lost only a half an inch. Individual results may vary.
The listing 6 sessions will achieve FDA purported results.
About Cibelle Chiropractic of Georgetown
When injury strikes the musculoskeletal and nervous systems—that is, the spine, the bones, the muscles, and the nerves—it can have resounding effects across the whole body. Headaches, mood swings, muscle pain, and joint pain can all potentially find their source in these injuries. That's why Dr. Jasmine Richie at Cibelle Chiropractic of Georgetown uses hands-on chiropractic care to treat patients—getting to the very root of chronic conditions with physical and rehabilitative programs of care.
Meet the Doctor: Dr. Jasmine Richie
- Expertise: Treatment and rehabilitation for musculoskeletal injuries, accident injuries, and prenatal and pediatric chiropractic care.
- Qualifications: Dr. Richie is certified by the National Board of Chiropractic Examiners and licensed by the New Jersey and District of Columbia Board of Chiropractic Examiners. She is a member of the International Chiropractic Association and American Dietetic Association.
- Education: She earned her bachelor's degree in Dietetics and doctorate in Chiropractic from Life University in Marietta, GA.