Choose Between Two Options
$31 for dinner for two (up to $61 value)
- One appetizer (up to $9 value)
- Two entrees (up to $16 value per person)
- Two drinks, including house cocktails, beer, or wine (up to $10 value per person)
$59 for dinner for four ($122 value)
- Two appetizer s(up to $9 value)
- Four entrees (up to $16 value per person)
- Four drinks, including house cocktails, beer, or wine (up to $10 value per person)
See the full menu.
Ciccarelli's 22 Sports Bar
Hall of Famer Dino Ciccarelli spent 19 years in the NHL. Four of those years—including 1992–1993, one of the best seasons of his career—were as part of the Detroit Red Wings. Though he's no longer schooling goalies, Dino still thrills sports fans across the city with his trio of family-friendly restaurants. Inside each, HD projection screens and more than 40 big-screen TVs team up to deliver the action from all the big games. While cheering on their teams, visitors dive into Angus prime beef burgers, slabs of ribs, and the signature sauce-slathered chicken tenders known as stingers. Like Dino when he's on the ice or putting a quarter in a toy-vending machine, these lightly floured morsels are ready for anything—you can order them on their own, or have them stuffed them into tacos or a wrap for easy transportation.