Without pizza to bring them together, pepperoni would have never met pineapple, and tomato would continue to deny its fruit heritage. Bring harmony to the world with today’s Groupon to CiCi’s Pizza, valid at the location in DeWitt on Erie Boulevard East. Choose from the following options:
- For $5, you get an endless pizza buffet for two (a $10.98 value).
- For $6, you get two large, one-topping pizzas for takeout (an $11.98 value).
- For $8, you get a family meal for takeout (a $16.97 total value) that includes:
- Two large, one-topping pizzas (an $11.98 value)
- A large order of garlic bread (a $4.99 value)
CiCi’s Pizza’s chefs prepare a rotating menu of pizzas, salads, pasta, and desserts for dining in an easygoing buffet setting. The salad bar rains down an infinite quantity of fresh produce, hand-tossed and home-schooled by lettuce sommeliers. At the buffet, grazers find crisp-crust pizzas constructed from dough fashioned daily from scratch, clad in tomato or white sauce, and festooned with savory toppings. Specialty pies change throughout the day, but examples include buffalo chicken, spinach alfredo, and barbecue. Pastas perform feats of starch geometry with a host of shapes and sauces, and desserts satisfy sweet teeth with cinnamon rolls and other delicacies for the meal’s harmonious conclusion. Alternately, take the pizza party home with an order of garlic bread and crispy carry out pies. Each dough disk comes piggy-backed with one topping, such as extra cheese, pepperoni, ham, Italian-style sausage, and anchovies.