Salvadoran and Latin cuisine enthusiasts can enjoy their favorite menu offerings at a local restaurant
What You'll Get
- Salvadoran cuisine
- Valid any day
- Taste of El Salavador Packages includes:
- Tamales (steamed corn husks stuffed with cornmeal and pork)
- Pupusas (thick corn tortillas stuffed with savory filling)
- Pastelitos (flaky stuffed turnovers)
- Fried chicken
- Carne asada (grilled steak)
- Bistec encebollado (steak and onions)
- Fried fish
- Delivery not included in the catering package.
- Rice and tortillas not included, but may be purchases separately
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Reservation required for catering option. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 90 days. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Not valid with other offers or promotions. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Cielo Restaurant
At Cielo Restaurant, customers indulge in Salvadorian flavors without stepping outside of Washington. These are always prepared with care and attention and include delicacies such as pupusas—flour tortilla stuffed with a choice of meat, bean, cheese or all three flavors in one. For dessert, Cielo Restaurant spins leche poleada (Salvadorian vanilla custard) as well as rice and milk pudding, served either warm or cold.