Choose Between Two Options
- $12 for $20 worth of Mexican food for two
- $24 for $40 worth of Mexican food for four
Click here to see the menu.
Chef Oscar believes Woodbury is ready for real Mexican food—no more of those "watered-down" Americanized tacos and burritos. Instead he has a kitchen full of fresh, seasonal ingredients; salsas; and tequilas to help Midwesterners take an authentic trip South of the Border. Here are a few things that he and his team are churning out:
- 100 tacos: That's not only the English translation of the restaurant's name and the order of your average sumo wrestler but also how many combinations guests can create if they experiment with the menu's custom taco offerings.
- Hard-to-find meats: Al pastor, barbacoa, and lengua will dot the menu with flavors not typically found in the area.
- Tortas: These South American–style sandwiches come packed with everything from avocado and jalapeños to breaded steak and marinated roast pork.
- Margaritas de la casa: These house-made elixirs mix silver tequila with lime sour and organic agave nectar for a well-balanced kick in the britches.
- Strong like Toro: A fun-to-order combination of Espolon reposado, Red Bull, triple sec, and limeade.