All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Before people learned to tiptoe around, everybody always knew exactly who was sneaking the pizza from the fridge at night. Appreciate even more skills of the pointed foot with today’s Groupon to Cincinnati Ballet. Choose from the following options:
- For $18, you get three adult ballet, modern-dance, or hip-hop classes at the downtown location (a $42 value).
- For $25, you get five adult ballet, modern-dance, or hip-hop classes at the downtown location (a $65 value).
- For $18, you get three adult ballet or Rhythm & Motion classes at the Blue Ash location (a $42 value).
- For $25, you get five adult ballet or Rhythm & Motion classes at the Blue Ash location (a $65 value).
- For $20, you get three teen ballet or modern dance classes at the Blue Ash location (a $40 value).
- For $30, you get five teen ballet and modern dance classes at the Blue Ash location (a $90 value).
Cincinnati Ballet’s resident instructors elucidate numerous dance styles in classes tailored to meet the needs of students of all skill levels. Hone fancy footwork into formidable technical abilities in modern and hip-hop classes, designed to increase stamina and prepare students for rumbles with square-dancing street gangs. The beats of pop and international music fuel the heart pounding Rhythm & Motion class, which conjures a cocktail of dance styles including jazz and African to drive students through a lively cardiovascular workout that tones the arms, legs, and abdominals. Adult ballet classes for pupils of any skill level zero in on tiptoe technique and pirouetting prowess. Teen ballet and modern-dance classes offer fledgling footsteppers an opportunity to develop their moves in a more effective way than playing Billy Elliot on a continuous loop while they sleep.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 27, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1/person, may buy 2 add'l as gifts. Must activate by 4/27/12, classes expire 3 months from activation. Valid only for option purchased. Subject to availability. Hip hop classes available only through January. Must provide ballet shoes for ballet classes. Must wear sneakers for hip hop and Rhythm & Motion classes. Classes are non-transferable. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Cincinnati Ballet
Founded in 1963 at a local YMCA, the Cincinnati Ballet grew into a major regional company by adhering to its mission to express the human experience through dance. Today, it continues upholding that vision by housing resident artists who entertain audiences with dance performances of both classic and original work. Beyond supporting local audiences and their right to clap, the Cincinnati Ballet also seeks to nurture artists through the Otto M. Budig Academy. There, a professional faculty trains aspiring performers at all skill levels. These training opportunities are supplemented by outreach programs such as CincyDance!, which provides free training and dance attire to children.