All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· July 10, 2018
· June 11, 2017
· January 9, 2017
What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your Groupon voucher to complete redemption.
Choose Between Two Options
- $79 for a room-escape game for four ($112 value)
- $129 for a room-escape game for eight ($224 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Valid Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday only. Online registration required. Subject to availability. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to scheduled game. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Cincinnati Escape Room
A few minutes outside of downtown, there's a place in Cincinnati that's a little bit different. A place where modern-day sleuths can travel back in time to apprentice with Sherlock Holmes. A place where those same brainiacs can go undercover in a prison and break their way out. A place where even the history of the city becomes a puzzle to be cracked. This is Cincinnati Escape Room, and these are the adventures that await:
- 221B Baker St. (22% success rate): You and your team have just one last task to complete before the great Sherlock Holmes will accept them as a partner—unfortunately, that task is to outwit Sherlock Holmes. In 60 minutes, can you break into Holmes's apartment and piece together the clues he's left for you?
- Secret Cincinnati (19% success rate): Formative moments in Cincinnati's history unfold before you, but is there a secret message to be revealed in the story of the city? You don't need to know anything about Cincinnati to succeed at this challenge, but you'll certainly know a lot by the end.
- Prison Break (28% success rate): The bad news is you're locked away in prison. The good news? That's exactly where you want to be. Somewhere in these walls is a treasure worth a fortune—but even if you find it, a fortune's no good unless you can break out of jail afterwards.