Like a classic work of Victorian literature, a trip to the bar often begins with an introduction to colorful characters and ends with the revelation that everyone in the room is related to each other. Continue an age-old struggle with today’s Groupon to Cinco Cantina & Tequila Bar in Coral Gables. Choose between the following options:
- For $19, you get a tequila tasting for two (a $50 total value), which includes:
- Two tequila flights of three shots each (a $40 value)
One bowl of guacamole with chips (a $10 value)<p>
- For $35, you get a tequila tasting for four (a $100 total value), which includes:
- Four tequila flights of three shots each (an $80 value)
- Two bowls of guacamole with chips (a $20 value)<p>
Cinco Cantina & Tequila Bar’s agave-savvy staff pours artisan tequilas at a bar softly lit by punched-tin lanterns. Duos or quartets of tasters sample three shots of blanco, anejo, and reposado tequilas crafted in small batches by respected distillers such as Don Julio and Tres Generaciones. Spiced chips surf creamy waves of classic guacamole between sips as patrons strain to overhear salsa-themed knock-knock jokes whispered by brightly colored masks on the walls.