All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- One ticket to Cinco de Mayo Festival, plus one admission to Jungle Island Monday-Friday through June 30, 2014
- When: Sunday, May 4, at 4 p.m.
- Where: Jungle Island
Cinco de Mayo Festival
- Inaugural “Cingo at Jungle Island” presented by Jungle Island and Vitamin C, the creators of BrickellFest Events
- The music: beach-ready live sets from Cris Cab, Jared Dylan, and La Linea
- The DJs: Irie, Retrokidd, Javi C
- The exotic animals: wild birds, big cats, lemurs, penguins, and porcupines
- The attractions: ziplines, photo booths, mechanical bull, mini-luchadores
- The drinks: beer from Corona and Jose Cuervo margaritas
- The food: curated by Sef Gonzalez, “The Burger Beast,” Food Truck Alley features eats from 13 local food trucks such as Da Burger Shack, Cevinche 305, Ms. Cheezious, and many more.
- $29 for general admission, which includes one 14-ounce beer (up to $58 value)
- $45 for VIP admission (up to $90 value)
- Ticket values include all fees.
VIP admission includes:
- Access to VIP areas
- Meet and greet with the musicians
- Private interaction with the animals
- Preferred seating for shows
- Classic margarita and tequila shot
- Jose Cuervo–infused cupcakes by Ana Paz Cakes
- Sombrero, mug, and shot glass to take home
Festival operates in all weather conditions.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 4, 2014. Amount paid never expires. Limit 10 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting 5/4 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on Groupon at Jungle Island. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Vitamin C Communications' current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.