Running isn't as fun when you're alone, much like yelling about spring break. Get sweaty with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $39 for one registration in the Cinco de Mayo Taco y Cerveza 5K on Sunday, May 4, at 9 a.m. ($79 value)
- $75 for two Groupons, each good for one registration in the Cinco de Mayo Taco y Cerveza 5K on Sunday, May 4, at 9 a.m. ($158 total value)
The race features:
- 5K Race Entry
- Award ceremony for 1st, 2nd & 3rd place male and female age categories
- Post-run tacos and beer (must be 21+)
- Latin cultural and top 40 music
The race starts promptly at 9 a.m. on Sunday, May 4, with cash prizes going to the top three male and female finishers as well as an iPod nano and phantom prizes to a few randomly selected entrants. Packet pickup takes place on Friday, May 2, from 4 p.m. to 8 p.m. and on Saturday, May 3, from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Click here for more race info.
Cinco de Mayo Taco y Cerveza 5K
Cinco de Mayo is a holiday about togetherness and Latino culture. As runners tread the path between the beach and state park enjoying the beautiful ocean views, they'll compete for cash prizes including an iPod Nano and trophies. There are even phantom prizes awarded randomly to participants regardless of their race time. Everyone's a winner at the end, with the after party featuring Latin music, beer, and tacos at Dos Toros in Downtown Huntington Beach. Every entrant's participation also benefits the Save A Warrior Foundation, which is dedicated to helping veterans who suffer from post-traumatic stress.