All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed July 23, 2016
Reviewed July 31, 2016
What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- $149 for three laser tattoo-removal sessions on an area up to 3 square inches ($400 value)
- $299 for three laser tattoo-removal sessions on an area up to 6 square inches ($700 value)
- $399 for three laser tattoo-removal sessions on an area up to 10 square inches ($900 value)
During the session, a laser breaks up tattoo pigments, which fade as the body disposes of them through natural pathways. The treatment is said to cause some discomfort, but rarely causes scarring.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Must sign waiver. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Appointment required. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed Groupon price). Limit 1 per person. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Cincy Health
Helmed by Dr. Kevin Meyer and nurse practitioner Sonia Hissett, Cincy Health provides a comprehensive set of health and wellness services, which includes urgent-care and med-spa offerings. Read on to learn more about each category of care:
- Physicals: The team conducts regular physical exams required for work or athletics, and they also provide influenza and tetanus immunizations.
- Urgent care: Physical ailments do not strike exclusively from 9 to 5, which is why Cincy Health offers a variety of urgent-care services. These include treatments for common skin and upper-respiratory infections, as well as wound repair.
- Med spa: Guests can also book appointments for a variety of noninvasive aesthetic procedures, including body contouring, laser hair- and tattoo-removal, and Botox injections.