$17 for a movie night for two (up to $26 value)
- Two tickets (up to $10 value each)
Two medium popcorns (up to $3 value each)
- Metro Detroit’s only independent movie theater, located in Midtown
- Unique setting inside of a former school built in 1912
- Mix of contemporary, cult, indie, genre, and classic movies
- Fresh-made popcorn and Michigan-style concessions including Faygo flavors
Paula and Tim aren't shy about their passion for film. As co-owners of Cinema Detroit, they share that passion with others on a nightly basis. But they do more than screen indie films; they also provide their own written commentary for every single film in their roster—even the new ones.