What You'll Get
For $25, today's side deal gets you $50 worth of professional cosmetics, special-effects makeup, and other Halloween-appropriate goods at Cinema Secrets in Burbank.
- Professional-grade and special-effects makeup used by Hollywood professionals
- Cinema Secrets makeup line is used in entertainment and medical fields
- Woochie latex products create realistic effects
- In the fall, the store becomes a Halloween headquarters, featuring a variety of costumes and makeup
- Prior to opening Cinema Secrets in 1984, owner Maurice Stein worked on film, TV, and commercial sets
- The selection here is amazing. Make up, beauty supplies, halloween costumes you name it. This place is frequently featured on the news during Halloween season, when last minute costume shoppers are lined up outside the door. A lot of Hollywood make up artists also get their supplies here. – Kimberly D., Insider Pages
- Every time I need a rubber nose or grey wig, and I need them quite often, I amble on over to Cinema Secrets. These guys have everything in the way of special-effects make-up (fake blood!) and during Halloween they have costumes galore – Vince D., Yelp
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 22, 2011. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Valid only for Cinema Secrets brand and Woochie brand merchandise. Must use in 1 visit. In-store only. Not valid for gift certificates. Tax not included. Not valid with other offers. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Cinema Secrets
Cinema Secrets, a family business devoted to the quality and artistry of professional cosmetic products, supplies industry insiders and lay faces alike with superior makeup as well as beauty-related classes. Academy Award winner, makeup artist to the stars, and certified mensch Maurice Stein founded the beauty hub and its cosmetic line, which features products that elicit stunning effects appropriate for daily wear or for film, television, and theater work. The range of colors in each signature foundation palette blends to camouflage skin crises more subtly than single-color correctors or paper bags, and the brand's own signature brush cleaner keeps bacteria at bay. Skincare products by trusted brands such as Dermalogica, Jack Black, and L'Occitane also line the store's shelves, helping skin stay healthy between rougings. A multitude of skills awaits the steady-handed in classes that include applying advanced effects makeup for faux gore that reads on any big screen or any jury-duty interview, as well as corrective makeup courses for concealing moderate to severe scarring.