- For $20, you get two adult general-admission tickets (a $40 value).
- For $25, you get a family pass, valid for general admission for two adults and three children ages 2–12 (a $55 value).
This Groupon is valid for one of the following nine performances:
- Thursday, March 24 at 7:30 p.m.
- Friday, March 25 at 4:15 p.m.
- Friday, March 25 at 8 p.m.
- Saturday, March 26 at 11 a.m.
- Saturday, March 26 at 3 p.m.
- Saturday, March 26 at 7 p.m.
- Sunday, March 27 at 11 a.m.
- Sunday, March 27 at 3 p.m.
- Sunday, March 27 at 7 p.m.
For close to half a century, Circus Gatti has treated children of all ages to eye-widening ecstasy with family-friendly shows featuring animals, clowns, magic, and highly skilled performers. Guests will enjoy open seating for the troupe's 2011 Pushing The Limits show, where eyes can feast on Bollywood–style dancing elephants, ponies prancing in harmony, and canine gymnasts performing feats of elite athleticism. Audience members will gasp and fist-pump as expert acrobats Miss Monica and The Great Oscar perform physics-defying stunts while soaring through the air. Pliable pro Miss Elizabeth will shock onlookers as she exemplifies upside-down archery skills using only her legs and feet. In addition to gaping at awe-inspiring acts performed by animals and people, spectators can partake in abdominal-toning laughter thanks to the crazy antics and gags of internationally acclaimed funnyman Laughing Leo.
4100 E Paisano Dr.
El Paso, Texas 79905Get Directions