What You'll Get
- One ticket to see Cirque du Soleil’s OVO, starting from $46
- View all available dates, showtimes, and seating options
- Click to view the seating chart
Ticket prices and values vary depending on the date and showtime you select. Seating availability also varies depending on the date.
Cirque du Soleil Presents OVO
- The scale: simultaneously massive and tiny, as the world of insects is blown up to a full-size stadium show
- The segments: In each portion of the show, a different type of insect exemplifies a different circus talent.
- The species: Dragonflies perform hand-balancing acts; spiders contort on a slackwire; ants foot-juggle crumbs as big as themselves; and fireflies dazzle with diabolo skills
- The exoskeletons: an array of colorful costumes from the mind of fashion designer Liz Vandal, who draws on her childhood obsession with insects. Vandal’s past collaborators include the Washington Ballet and the Backstreet Boys.
- The big bugs: A trio of characters center the action, including Master Flipo, the entomo-elder; the lonely Ladybug; and the attention-seeking arachnid The Foreigner
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 10, 2017. Amount paid never expires. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Customers buy through http://gr.pn/2rOnOcg. Contact Agganis Arena at (617) 358-7000 with questions. See Groupon's Third Party site terms here. Must purchase together to sit together. Ticketmaster is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. Additional ticket fees apply at time of purchase. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.