All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
This highly interactive show will feature circus performers from around the world including a comedy magician, clowns, acrobats and performing puppies.
- General admission tickets (may purchase up to 10 tickets per person).
- Showtimes: Saturday at 1:30 p.m. and 4:30 p.m., Sunday at 4:30 p.m.
- Click here to view the menu.
- Traditional circus foods like popcorn and cotton candy will be available.
- Children’s admission valid for children 3–10 years old.
- Check-in one hour prior to show.
- Free admission for children 3 and under; no meals are included, but a meal upgrade can be purchased for a small fee.
Click here to check out the Cirque by Night offer.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. 24-hour cancellation notice required. Reservation required, 24 hour advance notice required. Valid only at listed locations. Processing fee of $2 applied at time of booking for all general admission vouchers. Parking fee of $6 required upon arrival. Child admission tickets valid for children ages 3-10 years old; children under age 3 are admitted free. Menu subject to change. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 10 per person. May be repurchased every 30 days. Subject to availability. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About Cirque Magique
The circus is a magical place where acrobats defy the laws of gravity and clowns show that some things really are bigger on the inside. The only thing missing is the meal—and popcorn doesn't count.
That's what makes Cirque Magique so special. It combines the mystique of the circus with the comfort of dinner theater, giving families a fun way to spend the evening together. On stage, performers showcase tricks, comedy acts, and acrobatic stunts aimed at viewers of all ages. The easy-going menu completes the picture with Black Angus cheeseburgers, hot dogs, or veggie lasagna for dinner, plus ice-cream sundaes for dessert.