Acrobats, like gibbons, swing through the air, possess an incredible sense of balance and agility, and wear matching leotards to look professional. Take in some death-defying feats with today’s Groupon: for $23, you get one Gold Circle seat ticket to Cirque Shanghai Extreme (up to a $43.09 value, including a $1.50 facility fee, $5.50 service fee, and $0.45 credit card fee) held at Navy Pier’s Pepsi Skyline Stage. An additional $4.35 processing fee per order is not included in this Groupon. Choose from the following dates and showtimes:
- Friday, June 24 at 2 p.m.
- Friday, June 24 at 4 p.m.
- Friday, June 24 at 8 p.m.
- Saturday, June 25 at 2 p.m.
- Saturday, June 25 at 6 p.m.
- Saturday, June 25 at 8 p.m.
- Sunday, June 26 at 12 p.m.
- Sunday, June 26 at 2 p.m.
- Sunday, June 26 at 5 p.m.
- Wednesday, June 29 at 2 p.m.
- Wednesday, June 29 at 4 p.m.
- Wednesday, June 29 at 7:30 p.m.
- Thursday, June 30 at 2:00 p.m.
- Thursday, June 30 at 7:30 p.m.
During the world premiere of Cirque Shanghai Extreme, performers will tumble, balance, and soar through a kinetic 75-minute open-air show. The riveting routines, which are flawlessly executed by some of China’s limberest daredevils, include a motorcyclist who zooms on a steel stallion across a thin wire while a trapeze artist swings beneath. Leaping martial arts mavens strike, thrust, and parry during the Shaolin Kung Fu Sword Fight; performers in the Floating Cube aerial act balance within a 5-foot-long cube, which hovers above the stage commanding onlookers' attention like a Rubik's cube covered in sequins. Gold Circle seats include all seats in rows A–S of the center section, and seats 1–6 of rows A–P in the right and left sections. See the seating chart for a visual reference. Buyers should pick up their ticket at will call the day of the performance.
600 E Grand Ave.
Chicago, Illinois 60611Get Directions