Like a stock photo of a guy with a loosened tie, a frosty margarita encapsulates everyone’s idea of a good time. Let the good times roll with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$27 for a Mexican dinner for two (up to a $53.99 total value)
- One cheese dip, Cisco dip, or guacamole appetizer (up to a $5.99 value)
- Two entrees (up to a $15 value each)
- Two black margaritas or other beverages (up to a $9 value each)<p>
$52 for a Mexican dinner for four (up to a $107.98 total value)
- Two cheese dips, Cisco dips, or guacamole appetizers (up to a $5.99 value each)
- Four entrees (up to a $15 value each)
- Four black margaritas or other beverages (up to a $9 value each)<p>
Click to view the menu.<p>
How much can a 10-inch tortilla hold? In the case of Cisco's Cantina's SD–style burrito, a lot more than you might think. This crowd favorite starts with a bed of rice, beans, and avocado, to which chefs add plenty of chihuahua cheese, red or green sauce, and piles of carnitas or carne asada.
The rest of Cisco's Mexican food is equally hearty, if not quite as intimidating. Lemon vinaigrette adds zest to the California-inspired fish tacos, and a pork chili sauce spices up servings of huevos rancheros. Guests often linger in the cantina even after the kitchen closes, splashing their faces with salsa to stay awake past midnight as they sample the bar's 75 tequilas.
88% of 135 customers recommend
“Very good food and service.”
“The service was excellent. I had shrimp tacos which were very good. Wasn't crazy about the black margarita - it was too sweet for my taste.”
“Great food, good service, wonderful meal.”