Like baby ducks, tennis balls are fuzzy, yellow, and often mistaken for Easter eggs. Hatch a plan for a fun-filled outing with today's GrouponLive deal for admission for two people to the Citi Open on July 23–31 at The Tennis Center at College Park in College Park. Tickets can be claimed at will call the day of your first event. Choose from the following options:
• For $30, you get two tickets for chairback seats to session four, scheduled for Monday, July 25, at 3 p.m. (a $60 value).
• For $30, you get two tickets for chairback seats to session five, scheduled for Tuesday, July 26, at 3 p.m. (a $60 value).
• For $30, you get two tickets for chairback seats to session six, scheduled for Wednesday, July 27, at 3 p.m. (a $60 value)
• For $30, you get two tickets for chairback seats to session seven, scheduled for Thursday, July 28, at 3 p.m. (a $60 value).
• For $115, you get a weekender package containing two tickets for chairback seats to all matches scheduled for July 29–31, as well as qualifying rounds one and two on July 23 and 24 (a $230 value).
• For $235, you get a package containing two tickets for chairback seats to all matches scheduled for July 23–31 (a $470 value).
Formerly known as the Mid-Atlantic Women’s Tennis Championships, the Citi Open delights tennis fans with masterful serves and powerful volleys by some of the world’s most acclaimed female tennis players. A Women’s Tennis Association international-level event, the single-elimination tourney features 32 main-draw singles players and 16-main-draw doubles teams who compete for a total player prize of $400,000 and a fuzzy yellow tiara. Like a black hole, the tourney draws scores of bright, young stars from near and far. This year’s player pool contains top-25-ranked Israeli sensation Shahar Peer, 2009 U.S. Open quarterfinalist Melanie Oudin, and Aussie Jelena Dokic, the six-time winner of the WTA singles title, who concludes each match with a rousing game of Marco Polo.
5200 Paint Branch Pkwy.
College Park, Maryland 20740Get Directions