Choose from Six Options
- $10 for one family day pass for the indoor playground ($50 value)
- $28 for three family day passes for the indoor playground ($150 value)
- $40 for five family day passes for the indoor playground ($250 value)
- $69 for ten family day passes for the indoor playground ($500 value)
- $20 for one drop-in class and a pass for the indoor playground ($40 value)
- $39 for three drop-in classes, each with a pass for the indoor playground ($120 value)
Play passes unlock access to the 1,500 square-foot indoor playground, where kids aged 5 and under can exert energy climbing jungle gyms and gliding down slides.
Drop-in options allow kids to attend one signature class session, choosing from a broad range of activities, including art, ballet, and science.
It's not surprising that tots become so attached to this modern learn-and-play facility. Here, the dynamic schedule of activities often includes everything from tumbling and ballet to cooking and hands-on science demonstrations. Kids can romp through the jungle gyms, slides, and bouncy surfaces of the center's 1,500 square-foot indoor playground.
Perhaps the most exceptional thing about Citibabes, however, is that it isn't just for kids—while their children are in class, grown-ups can take advantage of adults-only programs such as parenting seminars and training sessions at the on-site fitness center. In the gym, mommies and daddies get their heart rates pumping on modern cardiovascular machines, reserve personal training sessions, or bench-press strollers filled with dumbbells.
The SoHo club offers a full array of classes, preschool, a tumbling playroom, fitness classes and studio, adult gym, birthday parties, ongoing family events, workshops, seminars, Junior’s Fresh family friendly café, and more.