All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Sports are marked by traditions, like dumping Gatorade on the winning coach and setting the losing coach's Honda on fire. Feel the heat of competition with this Groupon.
Choose From 9 Options
- $49 for individual registration for a nine-week beach volleyball league starting 6/3, 6/5, or 6/6 ($95 value)
- $49 for individual registration in a coed softball league beginning on 6/25 ($90 value)
- $249 for team registration in a coed 8-vs-8 rec soccer league beginning on 5/27 ($749 value)
- $299 for team registration in a coed 6-vs-6 rec beach volleyball league beginning on 6/3 ($499 value)
- $299 for team registration in a coed 6-vs-6 rec beach volleyball league beginning on 6/5 ($499 value)
- $299 for team registration in a coed 6-vs-6 rec beach volleyball league beginning on 6/6 ($499 value)
- $299 for team registration in a coed 6-vs-6 intermediate beach volleyball league beginning on 6/5 ($499 value)
- $349 for team registration in a coed softball league beginning on 6/25 ($949 value)
Click here to see the league schedules.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Valid only for option purchased. Online registration required. Must check website for availability and start date for each league prior to purchase. Start dates for leagues range from 5/27-6/25. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Cities and Sports
From bar crawls to street festivals, there's plenty of ways to meet new people in the city. There's also plenty of ways to get exercise, such as jogging along the waterfront or scaling a skyscraper in a gorilla costume. Cities and Sports brings both worlds together through seasonal sports leagues that are as much about winning and getting exercise as they are about socializing and having fun. After the games, players can hang out with their team members and meet new people at the league sponsor bar. During warmer months, the company organizes leagues at local parks and beaches for weekly rounds of softball, kickball, and volleyball. Then, when winter rolls around, it moves its operation indoors for properly sheltered sessions of dodge ball, volleyball, bowling, and basketball.