Sports are marked by traditions, like dumping Gatorade on the winning coach and setting the losing coach's Honda on fire. Feel the heat of competition with this Groupon.
Choose from Six Options
- $45 for an individual beach volleyball registration (a $95 value)
- $249 for a team beach volleyball registration (a $499 value)
- $45 for an individual softball registration (a $90 value)
- $379 for a team softball registration (a $949 value)
- $35 for an individual kickball registration (a $79 value)
- $349 for a team kickball registration (a $749 value)
The beach volleyball league meets on Tuesday nights at North Avenue Beach starting June 4.; The softball league begins on May 1 and runs for eight weeks on Wednesday nights at the Lincoln Park South Fields. The kickball league is scheduled for Saturday afternoons at Stanton Park beginning May 4.
Cities and Sports
From bar crawls to street festivals, there's plenty of ways to meet new people in the city. There's also plenty of ways to get exercise, such as jogging along the waterfront or scaling a skyscraper in a gorilla costume. Cities and Sports brings both worlds together through seasonal sports leagues that are as much about winning and getting exercise as they are about socializing and having fun. After the games, players can hang out with their team members and meet new people at the league sponsor bar. During warmer months, the company organizes leagues at local parks and beaches for weekly rounds of softball, kickball, and volleyball. Then, when winter rolls around, it moves its operation indoors for properly sheltered sessions of dodge ball, volleyball, bowling, and basketball.