- $40 for a wine education and food-sampling event ($80 value)
- What: an evening of wine tastings and sampling of complimentary hors d’oeuvres from Cities’ new menu
- When: Wednesday, March 2, from 6–10 p.m.
- Who: hosted by celebrity sommelier Richard Glover, host of the Cellar Radio Show
- Then What: Just by attending, you can play the role of sommelier, too—the highest-rated wines of the evening will be added to the restaurant’s permanent wine menu for 2016.
Cities Restaurant & Lounge
You don't need a passport at Cities Restaurant & Lounge, but you might need a willingness to try something new. The restaurant takes visitors on a worldwide culinary exploration with a collection of international small plates. The tasty adventure includes stops in Paris for steamed mussels; in Mykonos for grilled octopus; and even in Milan for eggplant caponata bruchetta. Meanwhile, signature cocktails and glasses of wine headline the beverage selection, and modern furniture and art-covered walls provide a first-class backdrop to your culinary travels.