Choose between Two Options
- $85 for a 7-course catering and events tasting menu for two, valid Sunday–Thursday ($170 value)
- $170 for a 7-course catering and events tasting Menu for four, valid Sunday–Thursday ($340 value)
Guests who choose the tasting menu will sample gourmet, off-menu creations that are privy to private parties and celebrity affairs. The menu includes the following for each guest:
- Prosciutto wrapped asparagus caprese salad
- Lobster and shrimp ceviche
- Grilled sea scallops in a blood orange nage
- Beef carpaccio
- Asian tuna nachos
Choice of one entree
- Dill, goat-cheese stuffed salmon
- Steak au poivra
- 4 seasonal dessert tastings.
City Fish Seafood Grill & Chophouse
The menu at City Fish Seafood Grill & Chophouse reads like an edible atlas. The The chefs here source fresh salmon from the Atlantic, seabass from Chili, and lobsters from Maine. And the preparations are just as global as the proteins: shellfish-laden paella evokes the eateries of Spain, while beer-battered fish 'n' chips pays tribute to England's famous tartar sauce springs. International flavors also accent sushi selections, from classic tuna and California rolls to the cajun-inspired Bubba Gump, loaded with fried Louisiana crawfish, mango, and cream cheese.
Globe-trotting flair can be found behind the bar as well. Bartenders pour sake, and uncork wines from Italy and New Zealand. Imported spirits are shaken, stirred, and siphoned into specialty cocktails such as the Snickers martini, accented with caramel vodka and amaretto. On weekends, bottomless mimosas and Bloody Marys accompany hearty brunch spreads of omelets and french toast.