Inviting a date to dinner avoids the awkwardness of talking the server’s ear off or buying your cocktail napkin a corsage. Enjoy culinary companionship with this Groupon.
$29 for a Radio City Shellfish Platter with Two Drinks (Up to $59 Total Value)
- Six Sewansecott oysters (a $15 value)
- Four Littleneck clams (a $10 value)
- Two chilled jumbo shrimp (a $6 value)
- Two Maine crab claws (a $6 value)
- Two glasses of select wine, draft beer, or cocktails (up to a $22 value)<p>
City Lobster and Steak
At City Lobster and Steak, north-Atlantic lobsters from a dramatically lit tank join a menu of fresh seafood from around the country. Maryland lump crab cakes mingle with Alaskan king-crab legs, and a section of the restaurant's 45-foot bar boasts a display of raw oysters harvested from both coasts. Asian flavors influence many other menu items, such as appetizers of spring rolls and dumplings or entrees glazed with soy ginger and teriyaki port-wine sauces. When they're not moonlighting as marinades, wines pour from an extensive selection of bottles that garnered one of Wine Spectator's Awards of Excellence in 2012.