Choose from Five Options
- $24 for a double-decker bus tour for two (up to a $47.64 value)
- $35 for a double-decker bus tour for a family of two adults and three children (a $71.45 value)
- $48 for a double-decker bus tour for four (up to an $95.28 value)
- $70 for a double-decker bus tour for six (up to a $142.92 value)
- $116 for a double-decker bus tour for ten (a $238.20 value)
Visitors hop on 60-minute tours departing every 20 minutes from the Alamo Plaza bus stop near the Menger Hotel, choosing whether to de-board at Market Square or HemisFair Park / Tower of the Americas stop.
Tours run from 9:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. daily, and each ticket is valid for 24 hours.
City Sightseeing San Antonio
San Antonio's distinctive cityscape of modern marvels and ancient architecture unfurls before sight-seekers during City Sightseeing San Antonio's 60-minute tours. Visitors clamber aboard one of the company's fleet of candy-apple-red double-decker buses and listen along with pre-recorded commentary as a savvy driver escorts the group around the city. Among many other stops, The Buckhorn Saloon and Museum awaits budding Texas Ranger historians, and the Blue Star Contemporary Art Center satisfies the tastes of those who prefer Walker's impressionist phase. Though San Fernando Cathedral and the Spanish Governor's Palace takes natives and tourists alike into the past with centuries-old stone, the fast pace of Market Square brings them to the cacophonous now with working street artists and musicians backdropped by colorful stalls filled with clothing and produce.