All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $100 worth of designer clothes for men and women at City Blue Apparel & Denim
- Denim styles from Rivet De Cru, Citizens of Humanity, 7 for All Mankind, Genetic, William Rast, Rich & Skinny, and more.
- Shirts from Junk Food, Splendid, and more.
- Accessories include scarves, gloves, belts, and locally designed jewelry
- Helpful, knowledgeable staff of fitting experts
- Budget-friendly buys and splurge-worthy finds
- Rock ‘n’ roll inspired wall art
- Maximus Beauregard Blue I; a dog-friendly store
NBC Chicago, Time Out Chicago, and Cheeky Chicago all have featured City Blue. Here’s what they say: > * Old Town isn’t known as a denim destination, but the folks behind this new shop are hoping to change that. Pop in for the latest jeans ($62–$250) by Genetic, Citizens of Humanity, William Rast and more men’s and women’s brands, and stay for the selection of T-shirts, accessories and rock & roll–inspired art. – Kevin Aeh, Time Out Chicago > * Each stack of jeans is accompanied with a photo next to it, explaining the fit and wash – which means customers pining for a specific fit in their jeans will spend less time ruffling through piles in an endless search – and more time trying on what they are looking for. – Kim Peiffer, Cheeky Chicago
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Not valid with other offers. Exchanges or refunds for store credit only. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.