- $100 worth of designer clothes for men and women at City Blue Apparel & Denim
- Denim styles from Rivet De Cru, Citizens of Humanity, 7 for All Mankind, Genetic, William Rast, Rich & Skinny, and more.
- Shirts from Junk Food, Splendid, and more.
- Accessories include scarves, gloves, belts, and locally designed jewelry
- Helpful, knowledgeable staff of fitting experts
- Budget-friendly buys and splurge-worthy finds
- Rock ‘n’ roll inspired wall art
- Maximus Beauregard Blue I; a dog-friendly store
NBC Chicago, Time Out Chicago, and Cheeky Chicago all have featured City Blue. Here’s what they say: > * Old Town isn’t known as a denim destination, but the folks behind this new shop are hoping to change that. Pop in for the latest jeans ($62–$250) by Genetic, Citizens of Humanity, William Rast and more men’s and women’s brands, and stay for the selection of T-shirts, accessories and rock & roll–inspired art. – Kevin Aeh, Time Out Chicago > * Each stack of jeans is accompanied with a photo next to it, explaining the fit and wash – which means customers pining for a specific fit in their jeans will spend less time ruffling through piles in an endless search – and more time trying on what they are looking for. – Kim Peiffer, Cheeky Chicago
Near North Side
1444 N Wells St.
Chicago, Illinois 60610Get Directions