Cutting-edge technology and PGA Professional staff at premier indoor golf facility
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Five Options
- $111 for a one-hour lesson and one-hour simulator practice ($210 value)
- $376 for a five-hour lesson series ($675 value)
- $574 for a two-month membership ($1,250 value)
- $172 for four 30-minute individual golf lessons ($320 value)
- $1,014 for a four-month full membership ($1,800 value)
- Not valid for customers active within the past 6 month(s).
- Hour long classes may be booked in 30 minute segments. Head pro and owner Gary Parker subject to limited availability.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About CityGolf Boston
CityGolf's managing owner and head golf professional, Gary Parker, brings a Class A PGA certification and more than two decades of teaching experience to CityGolf, earning him Boston magazine's Best Golf Pro in 2007. Gary and his team of PGA-certified aces preside over year-round golfing activities inside CityGolf Boston's studios and their modern golf-training facilities, including a brand new downtown Boston location. Pros tailor instruction to individuals during lessons to help straighten out swings with the assistance of Dartfish video swing analysis, which reveals every ill-timed motion, errant clubface position, and argyle-clad poltergeist affecting each shot. A virtual-reality simulator recreates the environments of more than 30 legendary courses, and a 280-square-foot putting green challengers players' ability to read breaking greens.