Choose from Four Options
- $35 for a 24-hour double-decker DC bus tour for one (up to $48 value)
- $69 for a 24-hour double-decker DC bus tour for two (up to $96 value)
- $89 for a 48-hour hop-on-hop-off DC bus tour with a choice of three attractions for one (up to $121.40 value)
- $169 for a 48-hour hop-on-hop-off DC bus tour with a choice of three attractions for two (up to $242.80 value)
For the 48-hour tour, choose three of the following attractions:
- Madame Tussauds
- International Spy Museum
- Bike rental
- The National Geographic Museum
- IMAX film
- Crime Museum
The 48-hour tour also comes with a complimentary night tour.
CitySights DC's signature double-decker bus tours of the United States's capital come which comes with hop-on, hop-off privileges—and there's plenty of reason to do both. Hopping on means informed narration in 11 languages, including Portuguese and German, and a break for tired feet. Hopping off is appealing too. It means leisurely exploration of some of the country's most important landmarks, such as the White House, Washington Monument, and Lincoln Memorial, whose beard grows if you stare at it long enough. Other tours cover similar terrain in different ways. On boat tours, passengers see the sites from the Potomac River, and on bike tours, they pedal themselves from locale to locale.