Historical sites headline a trolley tour that affords sweeping views of the city
About This Deal
CityView Trolley Tours season will end on October 25th 2020, tours will resume in 2021. Click here for additional information.
- Trolleys start running at 9 a.m. and run every 10–15 minutes March–August, 20–30 minutes September–February
- Click here to see a map of hop-on locations and the trolley schedule
- Notable sights: Quincy Market, Boston Common, Old South Church, and the site of the Boston Tea Party
- Tour does not include admission to Harbor Cruise nor any other attractions
- Note: Trolley vouchers must be redeemed before starting your tour at the CityView Trolley kiosks located on the Atlantic Ave. side of the 255 State St. Building.
- Face masks are mandatory per Government Agencies.
Need To Know
About CityView Trolley Tours
From the Boston Tea Party to Paul Revere’s ride, some of the country's most famous historical events happened in Massachusetts's capital city. CityView Trolley Tours whisks riders throughout the storied burg’s famous sites, as well as toward popular destinations such as Chinatown, Quincy Market, and Boston Common. Trolley riders can hop on and off at their leisure, catching subsequent trolleys that run every 10–30 minutes (depending on the season).