Walking tours explore intriguing surroundings at a leisurely pace, much like a photography class held in a thick bog of quicksand. Let it all sink in with this Groupon.
Choose from Five Options
- $65 for a Tastes of Southeast Portland tour for two people, valid Wednesday–Friday (a $147.58 value)
- $65 for a Tastes of Southeast Portland tour for two people, valid Saturday (a $147.58 value)
- $65 for a progressive food tour for two people, valid Wednesday–Friday (a $149.68 value)
- $65 for a progressive food tour for two people, valid Saturday (a $149.68 value)
- $65 for an Everything in Portland is Fermented beverage tour for two people, valid Friday–Sunday (a $149.68 value)
During the Tastes of Southeast Portland tour, guests learn about local culture while sampling eats from establishments such as Little T American Baker and Pok Pok. The progressive food tour invites diners-on-the-go to take one course at each of three different restaurants in the historic Pearl district. Those of appropriate age can partake of the Everything in Portland is Fermented beverage tour, which includes tastings and light snacks at five destinations.
Citywide Food Tours
Boston, Portland, San Antonio, Phoenix, Miami, Providence ––each city possesses a distinct culture, a varied cuisine, and a subset of neighborhoods full of hot spots and hole in the walls. All of these inspire the guides of Citywide Food Tours as they craft tasting adventures that both expand patrons' palates and illuminate the city in which they live. The gastronomic sherpas lead walking tours through the streets to local eateries and food trucks while dropping tidbits about the area’s history, such as its major battles and most attractive mayors. Guests get to taste three courses’ worth of the city’s finest cuisine at the stops, filling up while meeting new friends.