Detailers make cars and SUVs look spotless inside and out
What You'll Get
- What’s included:
- Hand wash, dry, and wax
- Cleaning of the exterior and interior windows
- Cleaning of the wheels, wells, doorjambs, and door panels
- Cleaning of the dash-console vents and the steering column
- Vacuuming of the carpets and mats
- Air freshener for a sedan
- Additional charge may apply for heavily soiled vehicles (interior and exterior) and pet hair
- For best results and to preserve your vehicle’s paint condition, get vehicles detailed 2–3 times a year, including in spring in cold climates to remove salt buildup from winter.
The Fine Print
About CJ Autosport
At CJ Autosport, you won’t find any dogged salesmen trying to sell you on a new car. What you will find, however, are experienced technicians interested in enhancing the ride you already have. These friendly staffers stand at the ready to swap out tame stereo systems for top-of-the-line speaker from brands such as Illusion Audio. They also specialize in installing window tints, as well as protective films for headlights and taillights.