Golf club designers often consult aerospace engineers to fulfill dreams of experimental-alloy drivers and converting the solar system into a nine-hole executive course. Take your game to the next frontier with today’s Groupon to CJT Golf Shop in Warren. Choose from the following options:
- For $55, you get a private, one-hour lesson with video swing analysis (a $120 value).
- For $145, you get three private, one-hour lessons with video swing analysis (a $360 value).
- For $120, you get an instructional package (a $270 total value) that includes the following:
- One-hour lesson with video swing analysis (a $120 value)
- Custom club fitting for an entire set of clubs (a $150 value)
- $30 off any new club purchases<p>
From the climate-controlled confines of CJT Golf Shop’s indoor golf studio, four resident golf gurus impart swing-honing advice with the help of the latest in technological teaching aids. The shop’s instructional studio helps instructors break down client swings with a Doppler-radar launch monitor, slow-motion video analysis, and an urn containing the ashes of Arnold Palmer’s childhood mashie niblick. During lessons, club-toting trainees benefit from the shop’s full-length driving range, which they can pepper with practice balls from the comfort of its heated, covered hitting bays. Players in need of an equipment upgrade can pair a one-hour lesson with a custom club fitting. CJT boasts fitting-system software for all major golf-club manufacturers, helping patrons upgrade to an ergonomically designed set of wedges, irons, woods, and perfectly contoured bassoons. With the third option, patrons also receive a $30 discount on any new golf-equipment purchases, such as a new Adams IDEA A12 Hybrid ($169) or a Cleveland 588 Forged Wedge ($149).