All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Two Basketball or Soccer Classes in Two Weeks
- Must be taken two consecutive weeks in a row
- Four Basketball or Soccer Classes in One Month
- Must be taken four consecutive weeks in a row
Days and times available:
- Tuesday :Basketball 5 p.m. - 6 pm, Soccer 6 p.m. - 7 p.m. (ages 5-9)
- Friday: Basketball 5 p.m. - 6 p.m, Soccer 6 p.m. -7 p.m (ages 5-9).
- Saturday: Basketball 11 a.m.. - 12 p.m., Soccer 12 p.m. - 1 p.m (ages 5-9).
Juniors (ages 11-15) Basketball, available at P.S. 209 Clearview Gardens School only:
- Tuesday: 6 p.m.-7:30 p.m. (age 8-10 beginner level), 7:30 p.m.-9 p.m. (age 11-15)
- Thurs 6 p.m.-7:30 p.m. (age 8-10 Beginner level), 7:30 p.m.-9 p.m. (age 11-15)
- Sat. 1:30 p.m.-3 p.m. (age 7-9), 3 p.m.-4:30 p.m. (age 10-12 ), 4:30 p.m.-6 p.m. (age 13-15)
Youth 5-10 years old work on their basketball or soccer skills with experienced coaches, emphasizing basic physical strength, charter development, and improving athletic ability in a fun and safe environment.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Must be used within 30 days of activation. For youth (5-10 years old) only. $50 registration fee included. Classes must be taken in consecutive weeks. This is an introductory class. Registration required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Limit 1 per visit. New customers only. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid for clients active within the past 6 month(s). Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About CK Sports
"We teach what we love to do," says Alex, president of CK Sports, "It doesn't get any better than that." For a lot of the staff, that means teaching basketball. The year-round basketball program holds trainings three days a week that focus on fundamental skills, sportsmanship, and teamwork. "Our basketball program is for anyone who wishes to get great exercise while having fun and making friends," Alex reiterates.