The museum is committed to providing historical facts about the region, including early pioneer settlers, Willamette Falls, and more
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- What’s included:
- General admission
- Access to exhibit “Life & Death in the Oregon Territory”, marking the 175th anniversary of the Oregon Trail Migration
- Free admission for children 5 and under
- Free admission for retired military and active military with family
- Museum is open Wednesday–Saturday from 10:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- In addition to exhibits, the Museum of the Oregon Territory features the Tumwater Room, a space overlooking Willamette Falls, and Clackamas County Family History Research Library with genealogy-related documents
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 2, 2019. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 120 days. Not valid with other offers or promotions. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Museum of the Oregon Territory
The Museum of the Oregon Territory is a local center that doesn't just educate its visitors through exhibits, it also uses the area surrounding the building to demonstrate Oregon's history. The museum is a neighbor to Willamette Falls, the largest waterfall in the Pacific Northwest, and dedicates itself to preserving Native American, pioneer, and Oregon landscape history through genealogy libraries and rotating exhibits.
Exposing the Past through Oregon City History. Exposing the Past through Oregon City Photography,” is a three-part exhibit focusing on the history of photography through the lens of Oregon City photographers, a “Then & Now” walk through Oregon City’s Main Street, and a textile display showcasing historic photo studio fashion.
The PGE Hands-On History Hall: This exhibit is suitable for guests of all ages. It features a dress-up area where you can try on clothing from the Oregon Trail era and you can send Morse code messages through the Telegraphy table.
Tumwater Room: This ballroom is available to rent out for special events and its encircling glass walls overlook the beautiful Willamette River.