All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· April 13, 2017
· April 10, 2017
· December 19, 2016
What You'll Get
Choose from Five Options
- $19.99 for one small 11 3/4”x8” personalized cutting board (54% off and a $43.95 value)
- $24.99 for one large 15 3/4”x11 3/4” personalized cutting board (54% off and a $54.95 value)
- $35.99 for two small 11 3/4”x8” personalized cutting boards (59% off and a $87.90 value)
- $39.99 for one small 11 3/4”x8” and one large 15 3/4”x11 3/4” personalized cutting board (59% off and a $98.90 value)
- $43.99 for two large 15 3/4”x11 3/4”personalized cutting boards (60% off and a $109.90 value)
- Click here to browse the patterns and learn more about the cutting boards.
Make a stylish statement in the kitchen with these personalized cutting boards from Clairebella. Choose from hundreds of beautiful designer patterns and add names, initials, or monograms to make them special.
Clairebella, which was founded by designer Kathy Denness and features the work of independent artists and designers, is all about personalized gifts for stylish living. Everything from home decor and kitchen utensils to kids’ products, dishware, and stationery can be customized with names and monograms in bold color and designer patterns.
Kids’ tables can hoist no-spill sippy-cups and placemats decorated with a child’s name and favorite pastime, and customized totes hold phones shielded from cracks, drops, and winter chills with customized hardshell cases. Beach towels, yoga mats, and travel bags in floral, nautical, and zig-zag designs add a touch of style to road trips and workouts, and monogrammed coffee mugs and planners turn drab office desks into showpieces sure to earn you jealous looks from Barb in accounting.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 2 per person, may buy 3 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Valid online only. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Shipping not included. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.